maio 03, 2014

Dia 18 [atrasado]

We know were we going, but we dont know, where we´ve been.We know what we knowing, but we can't say what we've seen, and we're not little children, and we know what we want, and the future is certain, give us time to work it out

We're on a road to nowhere, come on inside We'll take that ride to nowhere, we'll take that ride Feeling ok this morning, and you know We're on a road to paradise, here we go, here we go

We're on a ride to nowhere, come on inside Taking that ride to nowhere, we'll take that ride Maybe you want me while I'm here, I dont care Even when time isnt on our side I'll take you there, take you there

There's a city in my mind So come on and take the ride And its alright, baby its alright And its very far away, but its going day by day And its alright, baby its alright Would you like to come along? You can help me sing this song And its alright, baby its alright They can tell you what to do Oh god they'll make a fool of you

***
achei que estivéssemos indo para algum lugar. mas estávamos apenas indo para lugar algum.

***
de repente, as cidades da minha cabeça não eram tão atraentes mais.

Nenhum comentário: